Tuesday, February 17, 2004

my last full day here. prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I´m really going to miss it, I´ve had so much fun, and really gotten to relax. This morning I had some cooking lessons on how to make a few traditional foods, I´m sure it´s going to take a little experimenting when I get home, but most of them are pretty dang easy, in theory.... fun fun. and fun to try and do the lessons in Spanish, with gestures and interaction, because G had to go to his office and talk with the managers, I guess about his possible future return or not.... Haven´t talked with him yet about it....

ay yi yi.... now to try and find a ride home from the airport.... blech.... I hate this part. And trying to figure out packing, we don´t want to bring the big suitcase back, but won´t have enough room in the little ones for the presents/stuff we bought. It´s not too much, but the little ones were totally full of clothes... le sigh.

No comments: