Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pretty Beach House

Woke up not feeling too great. Digestive problems… :P Also not looking forward to going back to the cold and a big pile of work. Just have to try to enjoy the time I have left.

We went to a beautiful house on the beach for the afternoon. It was the place where we almost had the wedding but someone got it before us. It was a nice afternoon with the aunts, uncle Negro and a few cousins. There was a beautiful half-round pool, but I didn’t swim, even though the little boys kept asking me to. I was still feeling pretty yuck, so I took a nap.

After my nap, I went down to the beach, with my mom and G and picked up shells. Ran into a cute couple, took their picture. The guy was from the US – Chicago area, had a sister who went to U of I! First person who actually had a good idea of where we were from.

G’s going out with friends tonight, but I’m still not feeling great, so I’m staying home. Gives me a good chance to catch up on the journals. I can’t believe tomorrow is our last real day!

No comments: