Sunday, February 17, 2008

That's a Freakin Lot of Flowers!


That's a Freakin Lot of Flowers!
Originally uploaded by hum97
I don't think any of us, G, his mom, and certainly not me, were expecting my Valentine's present to be this big. I thought I was going to be lucky to get a couple flowers. I think G gave his mom a price he would have spent on me at home and she got what she could with that. She said it looked smaller in the picture.

The thing is roses are cheap because they grow them here, plus it's not Valentine's day in Colombia, so they prices aren't jacked up either. But oh my sheesh, I've never in my life gotten anything so big. I think there are 25 roses... And the heart is the perfect size for hugging - cuz I also didn't realize how much I would miss G, even after just one week. Thank the heavens for the internet and video chats!!

No comments: